10 things I hope you never find out about me
This is a fun and creative list of silly and serious titbits from my life. Hopefully, it will make you laugh, make you think, and get you to start your own list. What would you put on yours?
- I had awful spots as a teenager, lasted till my early twenties. I used to poke fun at myself by saying, “Hey, I have a new harvest.”
- Usually, I am the one when a group of us is jumping over a stream, I fall in.
- I lived in Africa for 22 years.
- We had two dogs at one time called Tom and Jerry (if you are old enough you will recognise the cartoon characters).
- I didn’t start reading until I was 6 going on 7.
- I used to see words backwards and the letters sounded like musical notes.
- Once I learned how to read, I became greedy and a voracious reader. The love of Story was born.
- At 28, I decided to leave my career. I was miserable. I became a chalet girl, skiied alot, partied a lot and stopped trying to fit in. My search for a deeper meaning began.
- I spent most of my life terrified about getting things wrong (bullying and a strict religion will do that).
- I have a wicked sense of humour and have used this to be playful, unkind (to my shame), become popular, break the ice, and re-dress the balance when it gets too serious.
So, there you have it. 10 things I hope you never find out about me and wish I hadn’t posted (can you see the tongue in my cheek?)